Have you ever said to yourself:
- "I can't meditate!"
- "I don't have time to meditate!"
- "Meditation puts me to sleep."
- "I'm far too busy to meditate!"
- "I really need to learn how to meditate, but I have no idea how to start."
- "I meditate sometimes, but not every day."
- "I wish I could just slow down for 5 minutes and catch my breath!"
More and more studies are showing a daily meditation practice has benefits on physical, mental, and emotional health. There are myriad ways to meditate and some techniques require great mental focus, so where does one begin?
The 40 Days of Stillness program was created for people like you who are looking for a simple and easy way to begin or deepen a DAILY meditation practice. Daily is key here, but you're busy, and I understand that. Meditation is simple, I promise - all you need is five minutes a day.